DANCING THE NIGHT AWAY: Well, last weekend, Azeen came over to my house (so normal now). Obviously, she slept over, we went a little crazy and went clubbing and O M G, I had so much fun….i was dancing like crazy (yes, I go clubbing for the dancing…not to drink). The music was perfect to dance to and the people I was with were amazing company and so much fun to be with…so it was literally perfect! I lost the number of times I said, “No, thanks, I’m dancing with him” …either way, my night was incredible, we got home in the morning and then went swimming right after. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend!
Here are some of the pictures from that night, the shirt I wore, was the one I showed you guys over here.
I hope you have a fabulous week everyone!
Love you all! Thank you, always for your support!
If you would like to increase your experience just keep visiting this website and be updated with
ReplyDeletethe most up-to-date gossip posted here.|
Check out my web-site - ulga na dzieci 2013 (itsarchitektura.cz)
It's remarkable to go to see this web page and reading the views of all mates on the topic of this article, while I am also keen of getting familiarity.|
ReplyDeletemy page; broszura pit o