Hi lovely people, I'm currently at the hairdressers getting my hair done, my blondes were kind of faded and since I'm traveling soon and my graduation is coming up I thought I'd get them done now so that there is enough time for me to get used to it. I'm excited to see how the result turns out, I absolutely love this salon, the hairdressers and stylist here are so professional and I absolutely love how they listen and understand exactly what you want. I got my hair done by Gianpiero, I find him absolutely amazing with both color as well as haircuts. I always walk out of the salon absolutely loving my new hairdo. I'm super excited that it's almost time for drying my hair. I shall write on here soon to show you all how amazing it trend out.
1st Floor, Ritz-Carlton Hotel DIFC, Dubai
Tel:(+971) 04 372 27 12
0 comments:
Post a Comment